PCI (www.pci-group.com) is a Vancouver-based real estate development and management company. Since our inception in 1982, PCI has forged strong business relationships and created a culture of innovation and integrity. PCI is a developer with a strong entrepreneurial focus and has assembled an experienced team with comprehensive real estate expertise. This approach enables us to successfully undertake a variety of real estate projects, including large mixed-use urban developments, residential high-rises, built-to-suit commercial buildings, shopping centres, and industrial parks. PCI is not confined by formula, size or product type. We are committed to focused creativity.
PCI is seeking a full-time Financial Analyst to join our growing team. Reporting to the Vice President, Acquisitions & Leasing, this role will work with both the asset management and acquisitions teams and suit someone with a combination of strong analytical, financial modeling and writing skills. The successful candidate will work closely with senior management, supporting the team and gaining experience in asset management, acquisition, development, and leasing.
- Creating and analyzing financial models in Argus and Excel to evaluate income-producing properties and development projects. Maintaining and improving financial models and reports;
- Assist with acquisition, development and disposition underwriting and due diligence, including preparing reports and financial packages for investment opportunities;
- Assist with asset management in the preparation and review of reports, financials and appraisal materials for existing properties and development projects.
- Effective interaction with asset management, leasing, development and construction teams;
- Develop strong business relationships with peers in the industry;
- Other duties as assigned, such as research assignments.
- One (1) to three (3) years of related work experience;
- Strong analytical and written skills with specific attention to detail in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent collaborator with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work independently and in a dynamic team environment;
- Passionate about the real estate industry with a good understanding of fundamentals;
- Microsoft Office skills and experience with Argus software;
- University degree in a related field
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com