2007 – 2015
8400 Cambie St, Vancouver, BC
Marine Gateway on the Canada Line is Vancouver’s award-winning mixed-use, transit-oriented development.
Situated directly adjacent to both the Marine Drive Canada Line station and the South Vancouver Bus Loop, the project combines 820,000 square feet of residential condominiums, rental housing, an office building, retail and public space, creating a new neighborhood centre that provides convenient and walkable retail, services and amenities to the local community and transit users.
By having more activity and residents around and above the transit station, the neighborhood is now experiencing an increase in public safety with eyes on the street. As well, plazas and the pedestrian-only High Street provide a gathering place for the local community.
Marine Gateway is constructed to LEED® Gold standards, and helping to reduce global warming through a number of measures, most notably due to its location on two major transit stations. Marine Gateway supports and encourage the use of transit and will help make our City greener.
- ULI 2017-2018 Global Awards for Excellence – Winner (one of 13 global winners)
- 2017-2018 Canadian Property Awards Development – “Best Mixed-Use”
- International Property Awards – Americas Property Awards 2017-2018 – “Mixed-Use Development”
- UDI 2016 Awards for Excellence – “Best in Show” and “Best Mixed-Use”
- ICSC 2016 Maple Leaf Gold Award for Design and Development
- NAIOP 2016 Vancouver Real Estate Awards of Excellence – “Mixed-Use”
- HOOPP 2016 Leaders in Environmental Advancement Program (LEAP)- “Innovation”
To learn more, please visit the Marine Gateway project website: www.marinegateway.com.